One recruiting software
company is making an effort to reduce effort and costs while increasing its quality of service to customers, candidates and employees.
The latest 2.0 release of Pointwing Front Office is doing so by offering a tighter integration with Microsoft Outlook
. Some of the new benefits to recruiters, staffing
coordinators and sales staff include:
- Users can initiate new e-mail from either Pointwing or Outlook and have that activity tracked within Pointwing. Inbound e-mails are instantly identified and recorded in the correct Pointwing Contact or Candidate record enabling the end user to efficiently manage and prioritize their daily communications, while insuring that their daily activity metrics are tracked.
- E-mail marketing campaigns can be sent using the comprehensive capabilities available within Outlook, while recording the activities within Pointwing for tracking and reporting.
- Pointwing users can find Pointwing Contacts and Candidates directly from within Outlook to compose their e-mail, appointment or task. For more information about a Contact or Candidate, they can jump to the associated Pointwing record from Outlook or create a new Pointwing record from Outlook if the record does not already exist.
- Outlook integration leverages the Pointwing resume parsing tool to enable the user to easily parse a resume attachment or parse directly from the body of the email.
- Pointwing also gives recruiters a quick way to move through records and complete Tasks for a record. This can be done from a single record or from a grid and can be performed without leaving the record. They can then go to the next record and continue.
The tighter integration between Pointwing recruiting and staffing software and MS Outlook also includes administrative and management capabilities that reduce the challenges often experienced in other recruiting packages with integrated e-mail.
For example, the Pointwing administrator can control whether to enable the auto add of e-mails and can omit certain e-mail addresses or Internet domains from being monitored. This auto-add feature may also be turned on or off at the user level.
Additionally, Pointwing offers better tracking of activities and a more efficient workflow that enables the recruiter to focus on using their best marketing options and the flexibility of managing their e-mails from Outlook or Pointwing leading to quicker user adoption and improved productivity.
Labels: Recruiting Software