If you're wondering what technology jobs Tempe (Click here
) has to offer, you may want to consider companies looking to fill systems admin jobs (http://jobs.heart.org
) or a number of other top tech positions.
A recent article from CyberCoders found that our nation is still in the midst of a technology hiring boom
, and because the positions employers are looking to fill are diverse, there is little to no chance that we will experience a downfall similar to the dot-com bust in 2001.
"Companies must have a diverse tech team that can handle web, mobile and app development as companies grow," he continued. "We are also seeing companies continue to pay high salaries for these difficult to fill positions."
The top 10 tech skills employers are looking for include:
The top 10 tech jobs employers are hiring for, along with average yearly salaries, include:
- Product manager - $106,000
- IT manager - $94,000
- Systems engineer - $87,000
- Database administrator - $85,000
- Software engineer - $82,000
- Mobile developer - $81,000
- Quality assurance engineer - $80,000
- Network engineer - $77,000
- Systems administrator - $67,000
- Web designer - $53,000
Labels: Systems admin jobs, Technology jobs Tempe