I'm looking forward to covering the ERE Expo in Washington D.C
. in October (17-19).
They kindly sent me over an ERE promo code to save 10%
off the registration cost. Here it is:DC07RF
For the seventh year and the thirteenth time, ERE Expo will be your opportunity to stay ahead of the curve. The two-day conference and additional pre-conference workshop day is attended by hundreds of the most influential recruiting professionals in the world. Not only is the agenda the best recruiting focused lineup around, but with such a high quality of attendees, there is no better place to network than at ERE Expo.
This year’s event features a brand new lineup of speakers, including such recruiting leaders as:
• Disney’s Vice President for Talent Acquistion Anne Ceruti will share lessons the company learned as it improved its image among job candidates.
• Ken Gaffey, known for his role in rapid, high-volume hiring for the Transportation Security Administration, who will describe how your company may be losing employees who arrive at your job with high expectations you can barely live up to – expectations you've created yourself.
• Best selling author Daniel Pink, who will explain why a new type of thinking, what he calls the "symphony" aptitude, will soon be what recruiters most seek in employees.
• George Mason University head basketball coach Jim Larranaga, who was responsible for shocking the country in 2006 by leading the first small school in 27 years to the NCAA Final Four, will share eight simple steps to recruiting and retaining talented people.
• And much more. With over twenty speakers you can’t afford not to be in Washington, DC, from October 17 – 19.
This year will also feature an exciting new feature - a Meet The Candidates panel, where you will have an opportunity to hear what the goals of today's top MBA students are. Moderated by Gerry Crispin, this panel will give you a unique insight from some of the top candidates around.
To view the full agenda and speaker lineup visit http://expo.ere.net/fall07
Equally valuable to the can’t-miss educational sessions are the world-class networking opportunities that exist at ERE Expo. Where else can you spend three days with fellow recruiting leaders from around the world to share best practices, overcome challenges, and continue to grow your professional network?
When you register online at http://expo.ere.net/fall07
, make sure you use the product code DC07RF to receive a 10% discount as a RecruitingFly reader.