|JobBoardReviews.com Announces Official Launch of Website|
|Lincoln Park, NJ -- Apr 03, 2007 -- /prbuzz/ -- New Jersey-based JobBoardReviews.com announced today the official launch of its job board review site for jobseekers and employers. Job Board Reviews is designed to help both job seekers and employers find the best possible job boards and job sites for their needs, industry and position. JobBoardReviews.com was created to help solve the problem so many job seekers, have of applying for jobs and never hearing a response. Employers and hiring authorities have also wasted tons of dollars in time and fees for posting open positions to job sites with no traffic that are never seen and never get filled.|
Job Board Reviews offers an organized and easy to use format to gather important information about job boards such as number of resumes, number of jobs, and traffic stats on job boards all in ONE place. JobBoardReviews.com also offers up-to-date news on job boards, recruiting, and job hunting, newsletters for employers and job seekers, and special coupon codes and discounts for registered members of the JobBoardReviews.com website. The best part is that membership is free to join JobBoardReviews.com and sign up for newsletters, browse reviews of job sites, and special discount rates.
JobBoardReviews.com was created to address two of the biggest concerns in the online recruiting and career hunting industries: time and money.
• Time – JobBoardReviews.com helps job seekers and employers find the most useful places to post their resumes and jobs that will be seen by the targeted audience and get the quickest response. Almost every one who uses the Internet to either find their next career move or potential employee complains that they are just not getting the response they hoped. Job Board Reviews will help you learn from others what works and does work in your field or Industry.
• Money – Employers spend a lot of money trying to find the next fit for their open positions. Not only is it very expensive to post an open position on a major job board, there is also a lot more competition for the “good” potential employees. Browsing, searching, and posting also takes a lot of time and everyone knows time is money. JobBoardReviews.com will help you learn more about job sites and compare costs and also help find alternatives to those costly job boards.
JobBoardReviews.com provides several key features for both job seekers and employers:
Job seekers’ Highlights on JobBoardReviews.com include:
- Free sign-up -- no membership fees
- Reviews of job sites and services for your industry or profession
- Job Board Alternatives
- Community Forums
- Webinars and PodCasts on Job Hunting
- Reviews of Resume Posting Services
- Resume Writing Help
- Salary Surveys
- Share their experiences and learn from other job seekers experiences
Employers’ Highlights on JobBoardReviews.com include:
- Free sign-up – no membership fees
- One Place to search all possible job boards (Major, Niche, and other alternatives)
- Job Boards Reviewed and Rated
- One Click to post all your jobs on various job boards
- Community Forums
- Special coupon codes and pricing for members
- Webinars and PodCasts on Recruiting
- Updated Job Board News and Press Releases
In addition to the unique services JobBoardReviews.com is offering both job seekers and employers, there is also a vast amount of recruiting and career information and new services and additions arriving at the website weekly.
Stop by http://www.jobboardreviews.com and review a job site you have liked or dislikes, add a new job site, or just reach out to connect with others in your field.
Labels: Job boards
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011