Employees with nursing jobs Arizona (http://nursingjob.abrazohealth.com
) are helping local residents get access to quick and healthy meals.
Abrazo Health Care
recently launched the Meals To Go program in an effort to provide quick and healthy meal alternatives to the local community. Participants can choose from 11 well-balanced meals that were created with guidance and nutritional evaluation from hospital dieticians.
The $6 meals offer a quick and easy alternative consisting of low fat, low sugar, low cholesterol, and low carbohydrate options. The program was originally created for people with diabetes and heart-related issues, but is also great for busy working adults and families.
Meal options include: almond chicken; beef pot roast; grilled chicken breast; chicken fajitas; herb baked cod; roasted red pepper pesto penne with grilled salmon; roasted turkey; rosemary pork loin; seared salmon spinach walnut salad; turkey meatballs with marinara and whole wheat spaghetti; and vegetable chop suey.
Those interested in the program can place their meal orders online
or by calling (602) 923-5660 at least 24 hours in advance. Orders can be picked up at Maryvale Hospital, Paradise Valley Hospital, and Phoenix Baptist Hospital.
Abrazo Health Care is the second-largest healthcare delivery system
in Arizona. The organization operates five acute care hospitals; a specialized cardiovascular hospital; two health plans; school-based health centers; and Abrazo Medical Group.
Labels: Nursing jobs Arizona
Those with IT jobs Phoenix (Click here
) brought in more money during the last few months.
Insight Enterprises, Inc. recently announced that net sales increased by 6 percent to $1.24 billion between Q3 2010 and Q3 2011. This is great news for anyone seeking the IT jobs Phoenix
has to offer, as increased sales usually equates to more hires.
"Solid sales performance combined with significant operating leverage led to double digit earnings growth and operating margin expansion in the third quarter," Ken Lamneck, president and CEO of Insight, said in a statement. "We executed very well to optimize our sales performance and continued to tightly manage our costs during the quarter."
Highlights of the report include:
- Net sales increased 6 percent to $1.24 billion.
- North America were up 5 percent to $913.6 million.
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa rose 8 percent to $289.1 million
- Asia Pacific increased 17 percent to $35.3 million
- Gross profit grew 6 percent to $163.5 million.
- North America rose 4 percent to $114.6 million.
- EMEA increased 10 percent to $42.1 million.
- APAC was up 13 percent to $6.8 million.
- Earnings from operations increased 12 percent to $27.9 million
- North America grew to $24.6 million.
- EMEA reached $2.7 million.
- APAC climbed to $599,000.
- Net earnings rose 19 percent to $17.2 million
- Diluted earnings per share grew 23 percent to 38 cents.
- The company repurchased about 2,024,000 shares of common stock for $35.9 million, completing a $50 million share repurchase program.
Labels: IT jobs Phoenix